O.K. Corral/TombstoneIt only lasted 30 seconds, but the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral has become bigger than life. You'll be able to see a reenactment of the historic event that featured such well-known characters as Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday. Check out Tombstone's Historama, a multimedia history lesson, and the Tombstone Epitaph Museum, which focuses on Arizona's oldest newspaper. The town of Tombstone also features a variety of tours and other sightseeing opportunities, including Boot Hill Graveyard.
- O.K. Corral: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tombstone's Historama: 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tombstone Epitaph Museum: 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- O.K. Corral: $6.00 (Children 6 & under free)
- Tombstone's Historama: Free with O.K. Corral admission
- Tombstone Epitaph Museum: Free
- Tours: Various prices
- Tombstone Wild West Days
- Tombstone Rose Festival
- Benefit Golf Tournament
- Christmas In Tombstone
- Gunfight at the O.K. Corral
- Tombstone's Historama
- Tombstone Epitaph Museum
- Boot Hill Graveyard